Monday, December 12, 2016

Liebster Award

Hey ladies, I'm thrilled to announce that I have been nominated by Demmy of Uniquely Demmy for the Liebster Award! I was so happy when she told me of it because it was the second award I had in 5 months! Thank you so much Demmy :) As of every nomination, there are always some rules :

1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. Pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated
4.Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify your nominees

Below are some of the questions from Demmy that I answered.

1. What type of music are you into?
I'm really into pop music and I love artists like Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Beyonce and Fifth Harmony. I don't know why, but I mostly listen to female artists when it comes to pop. Feminism I guess! I also love classical music because it helps me concentrate when I'm studying and it also helps to calm my nerves.
2. Favorite summer trend?
Definitely the pink hue. It's like the "season's most desirable colour" according to British Vogue and I've actually already a huge fan of it since young! It's really feminine and delicate in shades like blush but when it comes to vibrant pink, it really has a certain girl power edge to it. 
3. Favorite country?
I don't really have a specific country that I love, I only love some of the cities in them, say New York, Paris, Venice, Stockholm, Tokyo and of course Singapore. I haven't travelled to most of them, but hopefully I would in the near future! 
4.What do you think of Lady Gaga?
I'm not exactly a big fan of her music nor do I really love her outfits. Although kudos to her for being able to stand out from the crowd and giving red carpet fashion a whole new meaning.
5. Favorite author?
I don't really have a favourite author haha :)
6. The most amazing place you've ever been to?
I haven't been to many places, but I think Singapore is still the most amazing place I have ever been to, even if I've lived here all my life!
7. What kind of books do you read?
I love girly books like The Carrie Diaries, thrillers like Da Vinci Code (Dan Brown is awesome!) and anything that's really funny. I also occasionally try other genres to expose myself to different types of content and writing styles.
8. What do you love most about yourself?
Almost everything. I like to give thanks for things rather than focus on the bad stuff. I love the life I live and I don't have much about it that I regret (including being a blogger!)
9. What do you hate about yourself?
Nothing really.
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Travelling the world or doing something that I love for a job!
11. Beyonce or Rihanna?
Definitely Beyonce. Her voice is amazing and her red-carpet choices are nothing short of glamorous! Rihanna can sometimes be a bit too loud and wild for me, but her latest collection for River Island is gorgeous nonetheless.

Here are the questions for my nominees :

1. What do you love about being a blogger?
2. Would you rather travel around the world or live in the most glamorous apartment?
3. Favourite cuisine?
4. Chanel or Dior?
5. Something unique about yourself?
6. What is your dream job?
7. Best book you've ever read?
8. Something you're currently coveting?
9. Your most-loved labels?
10. Something you love about your country?
11. Favourite fashion week?

And now, the nominees! 


Hope you love these blogs as much as I do!
      Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment