Wednesday, December 14, 2016

on the rocks : anja konstantinova

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, I've been juggling exams and a hectic school life and couldn't find time for the blog. But now with exams well behind me, I've been busy doing up posts on the Spring 2015 season {which I hope to post real soon!}, because it was such a spectacular season and I just had to feature the collections here. While doing some web-scouting on my own, I chanced upon this absolutely gorgeous editorial on This Is Glamorous, featuring Australian beauty Anja Konstantinova frolicking by the warm white beach. Cosy knits, windswept hair and sunkissed skin, paired with impossibly beautiful bright pink and white pieces, On The Rocks is the perfect summer inspiration to keep those dreaded rainy days away.






What do you think of this editorial?

No comments:

Post a Comment