Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy 1st Blogversary!


COSC in numbers:
- 150+ readers on GFC
- 230+ on Twitter
- 250+ on Bloglovin'
- 500+ on Tumblr
- 121 blog posts

My blog officially turns 1 today! It only feels like a little more than month ago that I started writing my first post, and now I'm writing my first post for the second year of COSC...it just doesn't feel like a year yet though, time really does fly when you blog. I started this blog out of a love for fashion and with no clear goal in mind, yet how much it has impacted my life is really beyond my imagination. From taking time to write posts and answering emails, to replying to all your lovely comments and updating my social media accounts regularly, blogging has become part of my everyday life and it has honestly been the best thing I've ever done. Not only did I have the opportunity to improve my writing and gain a  insight of the fashion world I have always dreamt of becoming a part of, I also met  blogger friends from all round the globe who share the same passion I have, opening up to me  wonderful things that I would never have experienced if not for this blog. 

Since the first post, I've seen my blog grow from writing posts to receiving and giving interviews and starting new blog series, to constant updates in design and the increase amount of dedication I put in. Of course, I also owe everything to my gorgeous readers. Thank you for making this past year so fulfilling, from having less than 5 to 150+ followers and many more on social media, I'm very grateful for all the support and love so far. Whether is it just a comment, an email or a follow, I want to thank you for all these amazing things that make blogging so fulfilling and incredible for me! I have enjoyed every moment curating and refining the blog, so here's to another amazing year! I love all of you so much x

P.S. The Style Cookie Awards nomination date has been extended till 20th of January. Read here for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment