Monday, December 12, 2016

rêves et souhaits.



…..I've been feeling really uninspired this week, so I looked to my Tumblr feed for some inspiration. I just finished my exams so those of you like me who are still studying, you know how exhausting exams can be and it has really drained my creativity juices. But somehow, today I managed to find some really beautiful and captivating pictures and I was so excited to post it on the blog! I'm also proud to say that my latest post 10 Street Style Blogs To Know Now has been featured on Monogram magazine, and the fact that it was featured just on the second day as a contributor makes it even better. On another note, my birthday is coming this Thursday and I'm really excited about it! Wonder what presents I would be receiving....

Hope you liked the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment