Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Queen Bee

I recently started to have a thing for boho and indie chic, so I turned to one of my favourite indie labels, Free People for some style inspiration. And guess who I saw? The utterly gorgeous VS Angel Behati Prinsloo fronting their June E-catalog! She's one of my favourite VS Angels because to me, she has one of the strongest personalities and you can tell she's really down-to-earth in person.Anyhow, I really didn't expect her to be the face of Free People and not only does she look totally beautiful in the campaign, the looks were perfect for anyone(me!) wanting to channel their inner bohemian. Think soft earthy colours mixed with bohemian-inspired embellished sandals and elaborate accessories, creating warm and weathered looks. The title of the campaign is ‘Washed Ashore’ and it is shot by style shutterbug Anna Palma a la Robinson Crusoe. It is inspired by "a calm summer haze with a washed and faded earthy color palette"and the e-catalog launched on the website yesterday. Shop the collection here and scroll down for some bohemian eye candy!
Free People

See what I mean? That collection is just indie-perfect! Watch the videos below to get a sneak peek at the behind-the-scenes of this campaign as well as how to perfect the island castaway hairdo.

Behind the scenes

Hair tutorial 

What do you think of the collection? Which look is your favourite? Who is your fave VS Angel and why?

Watch out for another post on her coming soon!

       Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment