Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Summer of Doutzen

If you've read my blog recently, you would realise that this is the second time I featured a VS Angel in just one week! But my biggest dream is to become a VS Angel when I grow up, so it's natural, wait scratch that, a must that I learn as much as I can from them. I featured South African stunner Candice Swanepoel on Monday, so today I'm going to introduce the gorgeous Doutzen Kroes and her latest ad for H&M's 2013 Sensual Summer collection, which is "a mix of earthy tones and modern print," according to the Swedish retailer's website. This season has been full of high-profile campaigns for Doutzen including Miu Miu, Tiffany & Co., and Victoria's Secret, H&M being the latest one.The entire campaign was utter eye candy for me and I promise you would love it too!
Doutzen Kroes for HM
HM

See what I mean by eye candy? The first time I saw the campaign, it was fashion-love at first sight. The lighting is perfect, the looks are perfect, Doutzen is perfect, the background is perfect, well basically everything in the campaign was perfect. It made me crave the warm, lazy and fun days of summer and is practically the most amazing summer campaign I have ever seen! Kudos to Terry Richardson for this fabulous campaign, which was shot in a Mexican beach house in beautiful Tulum, Mexico. Throughout the 10+ ads in the campaign series, it oozed pure summer exoticness and the beach-tousled hair perfectly channelled Brigitte Bardot with her brown-blonde locks. Doutzen lounges around the beach house in summer must-haves from the line, such as feminine printed dresses, playsuits, beach wear and embellished accessories with a subtle nod to safari.

Set your summer spirit free!
What do you think of the campaign? Which one is your favourite? What are some of your summer must-haves?
      Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment