Thursday, December 15, 2016

L.A. Beach Cruiser


Ahhh, I can't believe time passes so fast, it's already in the middle of the holidays! The past two weeks were filled with blogging, homework, cheer practices and camp, and so far holidays have been great. There's only two more weeks left till I reluctantly go back to school and I plan to fill it with more amazing activities! The amount of homework teachers give nowadays is insane beyond insane, so besides having fun, clearing them has been one of the priorities this holidays. I plan to squeeze all my remaining assignments this week so that I can take the last week fully off and do all my favourite things like baking and watching movies! Of course, I make sure I have enough time for blogging and keeping my dear blog updated frequently.
---------------------------------------------------
While going through the amazing Visual Optimism, I spotted this utterly gorgeous editorial entitled "L.A. Beach Cruiser", with Ioanna Ntenti carrying a to-die-for white Chanel surfboard with the bold interlocking Cs! I can't describe how much I love and adore that surfboard, it's the perfect combination of surfer-chic and luxe. My Chanel-obsessed heart skipped a beat as I clicked on the editorial. And it was editorial love at first sight! Firstly, it was filled with my fave designer labels from the likes of Prada, Dior, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Hermes, Gucci, Lanvin, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton and of course, Chanel. Secondly, the styling of the deliciously colourful summer togs and the beautiful background gave me some major style inspiration. For those of you who are fans of Chiara Ferragni a.k.a. The Blonde Salad (like me!), you might notice that the second last picture looked a bit like her at this year's Coachella.
_MG_0285-copia
They're wearing the same shoes and sunglasses and their hair colour is almost the same! There's a quite big chance that Hilary Walsh, the one who's behind this work of sartorial art, is one of Chiara's fans too. But she's so amazing, who doesn't love her?

What do you think of this editorial? What do you think of the Chanel surfboard? What are your favourite designer labels? Are you a fan of The Blonde Salad? If not, who are your favourite mega-bloggers?
       Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment