Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

Just two days ago, I was nominated for "The Versatile Blogger Award" by Ananya, the blogger behind Style and Skulls. I was excited and touched at the same time when I knew of the nomination because that was the very first time someone actually nominated me for a blogger award! I would have nominated her but since she nominated me already so I couldn't. So in the tradition of featuring other amazing bloggers and their equally amazing blogs,  I am now going to name my 15 nominees!

Here are the rules:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2.Include a link to their blog on your post
3.Pick 15 blogs that you read on a regular basis or you've recently discovered
4.Nominate them for the Versatile Award! Comment on their latest post to notify them and remember to leave the link on their page.
5.Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

BLOGGER NOMINEES IT-LIST
1. Vanessa of La Couture
2. Briony at A Girl, A Style
3. Jessica at Mind Body Shop
4. Anne at ANNE STIKVOORT
6. Victoria at Bougeotte
7. Michelle at Bemyself
8. Helena at Brooklyn Blonde
9. Nikki at City of Skirts
10. Tiffy at CuteLA
11. Emily & Dewi at Flair Mavens
12. Stephanie at Fashionandtea
13. Jeannie from Left in Pink
14. Talia at Think Wear Style
15. Amy at Voguette

7 Things About Me:
1. TeenVogue, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar are my fave magazine reads.
2. I have an out of control sweet tooth and I heart chocolate. (Who doesn't?)
3.Ice cream with waffles is my go-to comfort food.
4.  I have been sketching dresses since primary school and blogging since this year.
5. Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift are my idols in the music industry, but Chloe Moretz is the only actress you will catch me obsessing over.
6. I love movie marathons and my fave genres are chick flicks and fashion movies (ok,it's not exactly a genre).My fave movies include The Devil Wears Prada, Hellcats and Mean Girls.
7. My biggest dream is to become a Victoria's Secret Angel and perhaps walk alongside my fave models with the likes Cara Delevingne, Barbara Palvin and Karlie Kloss!

xoxo,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment